We are located just North of Antigonish at the Northern-most point of Eastern Mainland Nova Scotia. Please contact us if you have any questions on how to find us.
Travelling From Halifax – Option One
This route will follow the “Sunrise Trail” along the Northumberland Strait.
- Take exit #27 shortly after New Glasgow. The roundabout directs via Egerton/Merigomish on highway #245
- Continue along thru Lismore & Arisaig
- At Malignant Cove is the junction with highway #337
- Turn off #245 at this Y unto #337,continue till reaching Livingstone Cove (approximately 10 minutes)
- Pass the Wharf Road on left & Marsh Road on right
- As you begin ascending you will observe the Blue Tin Roof on your right
- Enter at the Post & Beam sign
Travelling From Halifax – Option Two
This route will follow along the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Continue on Trans Canada #104 until Antigonish
- Take exit #31 or 32
- Exit town either by the #245 (connecting at Malignant Cove unto #337) or the #337
- Travelling alongside St. George’s Bay, continue past Cape George Lighthouse
- Entering Livingstone Cove area you will find Blue Tin Roof on the left as you descend
- Watch for post&beam sign
Travelling From Cape Breton
If you are approaching from Cape Breton simply follow the same directions as Travelling from Halifax – Option Two (see above).