This unassuming and practical cottage will provide you with the perfect spot for independent living during your time spent right here in Antigonish Town!
- A southwest facing deck for wine tasting with ample green-space to sooth the eyes
- A fully enclosed entry to shed the outer layers if the weather is inclement
- The spacious kitchen contains the implements to accomplish most cuisine adventures.
- Three piece bath including the original sink(circa 40s) – precious enough to survive the renovation.
- One generous master bedroom containing a Queen bed, ample closet space, antique furnishings & flat screen TV
- One petite bedroom containing a single Ikea bed
- Common area containing an antique ¾ bed,Ikea chair bed,rattan couch & chair, & 2nd. flat screen
- Authentic, contemporary oriental area rugs grace original spruce floors to cushion the arches
- Ample parking for two vehicles on the boulder bordered drive
- Free wireless internet and cable television
A ten minute leisurely stroll finds you on Main Street with a selection of dining choices for all tastes, from bohemian groovy to Euro chiq, traditional pizza to Japanese. The world famous St. FX University is only another five minute stroll south of Main Street. Just two houses down you will find a local Convenience store
A ½ hr. north of the street your residence is on will land you on the Northumberland shoreline.Numerous beaches,lighthouse look-out to Cape Breton,hiking trails of Cape George,wharves to stroll & view fishing vessels & sailboats ,world class bicycling pavement.
The towns of New Glasgow and Pictou are only a short 40 minute drive away; Cape Breton is just 40 minutes away down the Trans-Canada Highway.