Welcome to our urban cottage with all the amenities you will need for a comfortable stay right in the town of Antigonish.
- A sunny southwest facing deck for enjoying the ample green- space.
- A fully enclosed entry for your shoes and coats.
- The spacious kitchen contains the implements to accomplish most cuisine adventures.
- Three piece bath including the original sink circa 40′s, precious enough to survive the renovation.
- One generous master bedroom containing a queen bed, ample closet space, antique furnishings & a flat screen TV.
- One petite bedroom containing a single Ikea bed.
- Common area containing an antique ¾ bed, rattan couch & chair, & another flat screen TV.
- Authentic, contemporary oriental area rugs grace original spruce floors.
- Ample parking for two vehicles on the boulder bordered drive.
- Free wireless internet and cable television.
A ten minute leisurely stroll finds you on Main Street with a selection of dining choices for all tastes. Home of the X Ring, STFX University is only another five minute stroll south of Main Street. Just two houses down you will find a local Bakery/Convenience store.
A 20 minute drive north will land you on the Northumberland shoreline. The towns of New Glasgow/ Pictou is a 40 minute drive. Cape Breton is a 40 minute drive to the Causeway.
Our cottage accommodates maximum 4 guests, 18 yrs and older. No pets. No Smoking In Cottage or on Property.
4 Guests for 1 night $135, 3 nights + $125 a night, 7 nights + $115 a night, weekly rate $805
3 Guests for 1 night $125, 3 nights + $115 a night, 7 nights + $105 a night, weekly rate $735
2 Guests for 1 night $115, 3 nights + $105 a night, 7 nights + $95 a night, weekly rate $665
Cancellation policy is 14 days notice. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100% of the booking will be charged.
Please Note, a security deposit will be charged upon arrival and returned upon check-out pending possible damages or extra cleaning.