Welcome to our Vintage Urban Cottage with all the amenities you will need for a comfortable stay right in the town of Antigonish.
- A fully furnished & equipped cottage located in the heart of Antigonish with free parking.
- Complimentary coffee & tea with a convenient bakery & convenience store right next door.
- Walk to town for a variety of eateries, shops, library, theater, golf & pubs.
- Perfect home base for exploring the many beaches, hiking trails, lighthouses and scenic sights.
- Linens & towels are provided with light housekeeping during your stay.
- The cottage can sleep up to 4 guests with 1 queen bed, 1 single bed and a 3/4 antique bed in living room.
- One bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and sink.
- A cozy home away from home for your vacation stay.
- Free wireless internet and 2 flat-screens with cable television.
A ten minute leisurely stroll finds you on Main Street with a selection of dining choices for all tastes. Home of the X Ring, STFX University is only another five minute stroll south of Main Street. Just two houses down you will find a local Bakery/Convenience store.
A 20 minute drive north will land you on the Northumberland shoreline. The towns of New Glasgow/ Pictou is a 40 minute drive. Cape Breton is a 40 minute drive to the Causeway.
Our cottage accommodates a maximum of 4 guests, guests 13 yrs and older are welcome. No pets. No Smoking In Cottage or on Property.
$150 a night + 15% tax.
$840 a week + 15% tax.
Minimum 3 Night Stay June 1 – Oct 31, 2016.
Cancellation policy is 14 days notice. If cancelled before, or in case of no show, 100% of the booking will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100% of the booking will be charged.
For reservations during holidays (long weekends) that include Fridays or Saturdays, guests must stay a minimum of 2 nights.
Special check-in instructions: Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM, Check-in time ends at 10 PM.
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance with an approximate time of arrival.
Please Note, an extra charge will be applied upon check-out pending possible damages or extra cleaning. If the electric baseboards are on, please keep windows closed. We ask that the heat is turned down to a minimum upon check out.
We kindly ask that no strong cooking odors such as curry or boiled lobster/mussels inside. Upon check-out we ask that the cottage is left in the same CLEAN state as you found it upon check-in. Thank you.