Welcome to our urban cottage with all the amenities you will need for a comfortable stay right in the town of Antigonish.
- A sunny southwest facing deck for enjoying the ample green- space.
- A fully enclosed entry for your shoes and coats.
- The spacious kitchen contains the implements to accomplish most cuisine adventures.
- Three piece bath including the original sink circa 40’s, precious enough to survive the renovation.
- One generous master bedroom containing a queen bed, ample closet space, antique furnishings & a flat screen TV.
- One petite bedroom containing a single Ikea bed.
- Common area containing an antique ¾ bed, rattan couch & chair, & another flat screen TV.
- Authentic, contemporary oriental area rugs grace original spruce floors.
- Ample parking for two vehicles on the boulder bordered drive.
- Free wireless internet and cable television.
A ten minute leisurely stroll finds you on Main Street with a selection of dining choices for all tastes. Home of the X Ring, STFX University is only another five minute stroll south of Main Street. Just two houses down you will find a local Bakery/Convenience store.
A 20 minute drive north will land you on the Northumberland shoreline. The towns of New Glasgow/ Pictou is a 40 minute drive. Cape Breton is a 40 minute drive to the Causeway.
Our cottage accommodates maximum 3 guests, 13 yrs and older. No pets. No Smoking In Cottage or on Property.
$150 a night, $950 a week, tax included in our rates
Cancellation policy is 14 days notice. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100% of the booking will be charged.
Please Note, a security deposit will be charged upon arrival and returned upon check-out pending possible damages or extra cleaning. If the electric baseboards are on, please keep windows closed. Thank you.